/r/Piracy Megathread Archive
Made by Magic Of Lolis
My Contact Info:
THIS IS STILL A WIP!
Alternative Piracy Megathreads
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Update: The Piracy Megathread has been moved to the wiki! We now have the freedom to have multiple collaborators rather than rely on a single person. Our mod team will be able to update the thread with new findings and we will also be looking for active contributors to add as wiki collaborators. This wiki format also works to our favor in properly sectioning off parts of the Megathread.
If you have any suggestions you’d like to see added to the Megathread, or would like to be added as a wiki collaborator, send us a mod mail here.
- Popular VPN services aggressively market themselves on Reddit. Do not subscribe to a service just because Reddit deems it popular, cheap, or because it hits the front page. You are entrusting an entity with your personal data; do your own research. Keep in mind that VPN experiences are completely anecdotal. Someone’s experience with a particular VPN may vary from location, servers, operating systems, downloads speeds, etc…
With that said, below are some resources with which you may begin your research. Most if not all popular VPNs offer trials and/or immediate refunds. Use them to your advantage in your quest to find a VPN that works best for you. Don’t forget to also read their ToS!
Beware of free VPNs if you plan on using one for online purchases or to log into websites with sensitive data. Many free VPNs are able to provide their free services because they data mine, interpose ads in searches, etc…
Beware of pirating VPNs. You wouldn’t pirate a condom?
An alternative to purchasing your VPN is hosting your own. You will have much more flexibility and you can have your VPS hoster outside your country’s copyright law jurisdiction.
- AdsBypasser to skip countdown ads or continue pages and prevent ad pop-up windows.
- AntiAdware to avoid installing unwanted applications downloading with legitimate software (e.g. McAfee with Adobe Flash)
- Get DLC Info From SteamDB automatically creates a DLC list for tools such as CreamAPI, GreenLuma and SmartSteamEmu.
- uBlock Protector (Chromium) similar to Adblock Protector 2. (For chromium broswers)
- Deluge - similar to qbittorrent with a different UI some may find clunky.
- Qbittorrent - free open-sourced client. No ads and has a built-in search feature that searches popular public trackers. Consistently updated.
- Tixati - extremely customizable. All menus can be rearranged and color scheme can be changed completely. Many private trackers however may not permit this client to be used.
- Transmission - popular macOS and unix torrent client.
Ordered alphabetically. Make sure your adblocker is on.
For a more extensive list, see this post over at /r/torrents
If you have purchased the kindle edition of your book and wish to strip its DRM and export it to .pdf, view this on how to deDRM your book.
If the ebook you are searching is available for kindle, you may also the ebook, use the guide, and then return it back.
How to download ebooks off IRC:
Issues with Calibre? Visit its forum for help/support:
- See Section III & X. Many popular torrent indexers have courses such as Rutracker, 1337x.to, and demonoid.pw.
- freetutorials.us - Udemy, Lynda, Pluralsight courses available via torrents.
MAGIC’S NOTE: freetutorials.us & freetutorials.eu ARE NO LONGER WORKING!!!
gfxdomain.net - computer graphics design tutorials/courses via fileshosters (some through torrents).
git.ir - hosts many courses/tutorials from udemy, tutsplus, lynda, etc… Available through direct download links.
*MAGIC’S NOTE: cs.rin.ru REQUIRES you to SIGNUP IF you wanna DOWNLOAD or COMMENT from the site.
Scene groups do not have official websites. If you find a site using the name of a scene group, they are impersonating them. Beware of these sites; often they may package the release with malware.*
Make sure your adblocker is on.
MAGIC’S NOTE: masterani.me has been
- *[masterani.me's Discord](https://discordapp.com/invite/M6fzsf8)*
For streaming with Kodi, visit r/Addons4Kodi.
- Deezloader [app] - Download songs from Deezer in 320kbps quality. You can convert your Spotify playlist to a Deezer playlist and download it via Deezloader as well. Can be found in thepiratebay.org.
- updated fork with FLAC support can be found here.[Discontinuted]
MAGIC’S NOTE: Alternative SMLoadr
- Flud - free ad-supported client.
- Libretorrent - ad-free open source client. Similar UI to Flud.
- BiglyBT - no nonsense, ad-free, open source client.
- Mobilism.org - largest forum for pirated apps, games, ebooks, etc…
- onhax.me - similar content to mobilism. Use an adblocker when browsing.
- apkmirror.com - contains untouched and signed release apks. Useful if searching for a prior version of an application.
- apkpure.com - similar to apkmirror.com
- Terrarium TV - movie/series streaming app. “Premium ad-free” versions can be found in mobilism.org
- Mobdro - live streams aggregator (Sports, TV, etc…)
- Fildo - music streaming and download.
- Mobilism for Android - mobilism in an app (apps/games)
- ACMarket - “cracked play store.” (apps/games)
- Microsoft Toolkit
- KMSAuto Net
- Windows Loaders
Visit the .
u/Apodacaac has published two very easy to follow ‘How to Patch Adobe CC 2017” guides for MacOS and Windows
MAGIC’S NOTE: [MacOS] and [Windows] are DEAD LINKS
- Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Download Tool - lightweight program that pulls Windows and Office isos directly from Microsoft’s techbench site. All .isos are untouched and safe.
- MegaDownloader - Batch download Mega links like IDM or jDownloader. Bypass Mega bandwidth limit completely given you have a VPN or are able to switch IP addresses on the fly.
- EZBlocker – Spotify Ad Blocker - lightweight .exe that blocks and mutes Spotify ads on Windows.
Credits to u/Klappa4Me for doing a lot of the heavy lifting.
Last revised by dysgraphical - 2 months ago